1. All Scripture Quotations are from the New International Version unless otherwise noted.
2. Pastors in training are called "Head of Household" throughout the Timothy Program Level One.
3. The weekly lessons are designed in simple outline format. All curriculum is designed to teach students to "think for themselves." They are presented from both the Old Testament and parallel New Testament passages. They are to be studied to: 1) pass an examination; 2) restudied and preached to the pastors' congregation; and, 3) restudied and taught to the pastors' family. This reinforces learning and brings the family and congregation along in the learning process. The true test for these lessons (according to I Timothy 3:4-5) is that the Head of each Household begins to lead his family as the spiritual head of his home. Further, his task is to establish his home as the center of his family's spiritual growth (Proverbs 4:1-4, Deuteronomy 6:4-9).
4. Additionally, for pastors seeking an accredited degree, the Timothy Program Level One requires the passing of a 100 question final exam (taken in the presence of a leader) for each of 8 quarters. Secondly, for each quarter, four assigned books must be read and a 2500 word report must be written on each book. The report must indicate what the student learned from the author, agreed or disagreed with the author and what the student will pass on to others. Thirdly, after the final exam is taken and after the four books have been read and reported upon, the student must write a 2,500-5,000 word essay about what "the impact of the course information" was upon the student. This essay will clearly reveal the "added-value" of having studied in The Timothy Program.
5. All exams are available from the Headmaster of each country. Upon passing all eight exams of the Timothy Program Level One, reading and reporting on thirty-two assigned books, and presenting eight quarterly essays, a student is qualified to transfer 80 credit hours into the four-year Bible college program of Jubilee Christian College.
6. Personal prayer, meditation, evangelism, missions, fellowship and ministry diaries are included with each 13-week curriculum. These diaries must be kept up to date and submitted with each quarterly exam in order for a grade to be given. If the diaries are not included with the completed exam, no grades or certification will be given. These diaries are required to keep integrity in the correspondent nature of the Timothy Program.
7. For more information regarding the Timothy Program, write: Karen Hutton, Registrar, The Timothy Program, P.O. Box 1258., Pocahontas, AR 72455, U.S.A. 870-892-1777. The Timothy Program will promptly respond via E-mail or first-class mail. Included in the response will be your country's Headmaster's address. You must write to him requesting any further information. He will send the information and will include the price list of your country's materials.
8. All books, notes on CDs, forms, DVDs, exams, shipping and handling are included in the "turn-key" tuition price of $800.00 per quarter (within the USA - Shipping is extra elsewhere). Each completed Quarter earns 10 credit hours at Jubilee Christian College. This makes tuition and books $80.00 per credit hour. There is no credit payment plan, nor any refunds. An auditing student pays $600.00 per Quarter for the "student kit" materials (above).
9. The Timothy Program materials have international copyrights. They are intended solely for the purpose of preparing Believers for ministry. The Timothy Program requires written permission to duplicate these materials in any form. The Timothy Program assumes that anyone wanting the rights, privileges and use of these materials will honor the LORD by writing for permission (see #7 above).